2009-01-25

So I'm 20 Now...

Since my thoughts are everywhere right now...the following resembles my current thinking:

1. I love birthdays. 20 feels good right now.
2. I love fondue...especially the cheese fondue.
3. I will be on 30 Rock if it kills me.
4. I can sing...but can't quite master karaoke.
5. Celestial Seasonings is an excellent place...
6. The Mint Room is the equivalent of Heaven.
7. Tea is glorious.
8. Sexual sushi is a level above regular sushi.
9. I don't know whether I want to go back to college or just jump start my career.
10. I want to do both...
11. If it were up to me right now, I would be jetting to LA to start looking for agents/auditions.
12. Number 11 scares me, but I know I have to do it at some point.
13. I have never wanted something so much than I do right now...to be a good, well-known working actor.
14. I want to have a slumber party with Meryl Streep, Laura Linney, Tina Fey and Kate Winslet.
15. I need a job.
16. I wish someone could discover me.
17. I wish Ellen actually replied to my emails.
18. I don't necessarily need a romantic interest...but to be loved would be nice...and not by my family or friends.
19. Why does Zac Efron have a career right now...and I don't?
20. I am going to get fit if it kills me.
21. I know I made the right decision by leaving my school but I miss everyone terribly.

There are more ramblings right now...but these are the ones that immediately come to mind. I don't quite know what it is, but I have got wanderlust badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment