2009-01-08

DeJa Vu

Is this really happening again? I find myself strategically planning the perfect college essay. Stressing about my mediocre ACT and SAT scores. If they will accept me, if they hate me, if they love me, if it is the right decision. I am back in High School. It's really hard trying to prove yourself on paper. And yet that is what I am doing..again. I finally found a job during the summer and now I am on the look for another one. And that is another thing, jobs are impossible to find in this town. Impossible. But I am trying my hardest. And then I will (hopefully) get hired somewhere, get into a school (hopefully) and then have to leave my job...and the cycle repeats. This is not the good kind of deja vu. I'm done ranting. Goodnight world. Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment