2009-01-22

God Willing.

I know it is bad, but I am really impatient right now. I'm working out, but I don't want to wait two months before I see definition. I'm sending myself to everywhere--submissions out the wazoo...but I don't know if they are going anywhere! I just want to be able to get up, go to work and do what I love. But apparently so does everyone and their sister. And then I try to make the same argument that I'm different and unique from everyone, but then someone somehow at the same time in a different location is saying the same thing. It is a constant battle. My only wish is that somehow at some opportune moment, the clouds would part, God would assist me and people would notice me--and know my name. All I know is that I have never been more thirsty for this. I want this badly. And I will do close to everything I can to make it happen
...God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment