2009-01-20

Euphoria.

I am in absolute euphoria. President Obama! A new day has come. It will be hard and it will be trying, but I have faith in this man...to lead us to greatness. And look at that family, could there not be a cuter pair of girls than Sasha and Malia...and Michelle, what a radiant beauty. Not to mention the love that is so present within their family and marriage. This is a new era that we are coming to...and let me tell you, it gives me extreme pleasure to know that I am going to be apart of it!

Also, I love that they got out of their car and walked in the parade...it just shows you how much they are willing to risk for their citizens. It has been a long time coming but we are finally here! It is a stunning day in Colorado today...feels like Spring, and I honestly and wholeheartedly believe that it is because of what happened today in DC...change is a coming and brewing. Congratulations to Obama and his family--44th President of the United States of America!

No comments:

Post a Comment