2009-04-15

Antsy.

I'm lying on my bed. It is 12:17 am. Will and Grace is playing in the background. And somehow I'm not content. As I watch Will and Grace I am overcome with jealousy. To be on that show would be an honor. What an excellent example of comedy, drama and talent all rolled into one. I've begun to become antsy once again. Thank God summer is almost here. I am planning on going out to Los Angeles to see my friend Karissa and see if I even like the place before I make any drastic moves. I want to get a feel of the industry. I want to get the ball rolling NOW. I am praying on my knees that I either get accepted at Chapman or University of Southern California. That would make things easy. If not, I am terrifyied that I will flee to LA as a struggling actor. But even that very thought just excites me. I hope April and May roll by quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment