2009-03-12

Museum.

My trip to the Museum of Natural History was wonderful. From planetarium experiences to viewing the Grand Canyon ala IMAX it was just what I needed to escape over thinking or worrying about my life. Whenever I go to a museum of any kind, I am instantly transported to my childhood as a five year old. It was lovely. Truly. Magnificent dinosaurs, polar bears, kangaroos and space men!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In other news I had an incredible "30 Rock" marathon with two of my greatest friends and it was wonderful. I am wholeheartedly in love with that show, all of the actors and especially Tina Fey. I want to go to there. Honestly, I do. I would be the happiest 20 year old actor if I even got asked to be an extra on the damn show. The genius that comes out of each episode is inspiring and it is one of those shows that reminds me why I want to be in this business.

To add to this...Seth Meyers has a point.



No comments:

Post a Comment