2009-03-09

Corner of My Heart.

I love trees. There is a profound amount of beauty in one tree. My personal favorites are the ones with large trunks and branches so fantastical that they belong in a Grimm's fairytale. I don't really know why I have decided to share that with you...but I did. While I'm at it I will share with you some of my loves, inspirations and aspirations. Not including the obvious: family, friends and pets). I obviously can't include all of my loves in one blog but here are a couple dozen for now...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just a sample...

No comments:

Post a Comment