2009-02-16

Kristen Wiig.

Photobucket

I know some people are put off by Kristen Wiig...but I'll point out my reasons for loving the lady:

Dear Kristen,

A. I want your career.
B. I want to be best friends with you.
C. Way to be funny and shy.
D. You are the funniest lady on SNL right now.
E. I want to be able to pick up my stuff and just go to LA like you did.
F. I love how you create your own characters...they are all crazy and original.
G. I love your impressions.
H. You seem so chill and down to earth.
I. School just wasn't for you...sometimes I think the same for me.
J. Even if you are a bit part in a film you still make me laugh.
K. You have a comforting aura about you.
L. We should do lunch. I feel like we could click.
M. Marry me?

Love,
Braden

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment