2009-05-07

my milkshake.

random tid bits.

a. i am convinced that my soul or inner being consists of a giant black gospel choir
b. i eat cereal like no ones business
c. the kid catcher from "chitty chitty bang bang" still haunts me...
d. ice cream is my vice
e. recently i was asked if i was interested in background work in the film "Step Up 3D"...(unfortunately) I was not in New York for the audition
f. i don't know when...i don't know how...but you will see me on the big screen or television someday
g. when no one is home i belt my face off...and dance like no one's business
h. broadway diva frenchie davis is my friend on facebook...we often chat
i. i have this odd fascination with carol channing
j. no matter how hard i try...i can never maintain a tan
k. give me a book and a nice day and i'm happy
l. navy pier is still one of my favorite places in the world
m. i can't workout with other people. pump up the jams and i'm good
n. clay animation freaks my freak out

o. if you don't know what pot psychology is...or who dan savage is...google them now
p. i can do an awesome imitation of Wanda Sykes
q. i have written to Ellen DeGeneres at least 8 times
r. i think everything is over diagnosed and over medicated
s. cheese.
t. whenever i'm down...i blast mika's cd...i know every lyric word for word
u. i am related to royalty by marriage. prince william is my second couzin what what
v. i hope to shoot a film, television show or be in a show abroad someday
w. i have a fascination with australia
x. i want to host my own talk shot like oprah or ellen someday in my career.
y. everyone seems to hate her but i am in love with tyra banks.
z. ain't nothing like skinny dipping in the ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment