2009-05-23

Glee.


You know what...I thought I would absolutely despise the new series on Fox..."Glee"...partially because I think Matthew Morrison is one of the biggest douches actor wise...but after watching the pilot I am pleasantly suprised. They do a great job of casting people who really can sing but also showing the genuine truth of what it is like to be in musical theatre/show choir in a high school. While I am already in love with some characters and despise a majority of the others...I still am liking this show. I think it is for anyone who remembers high school but more for musical theatre buffs like myself. I could do without Morrison and the occassional misplaced and mis-cast actor but besides that I think this is a show that will gain a huge fan base.

On another note...I wish I was in Los Angeles right now so I could somehow find a loophole and audition for the series. I seriously belong on this show. "Glee" is an example of the kind of projects I will probably and hopefully get cast in when I find my nitch in Hollywood...(crossing fingers).

No comments:

Post a Comment