2008-12-27

Blogger Virginity.

After a rigorous exam, extended interview, placement tests and yes, even a brutal hazing...I have successfully been enrolled in the world of blogs. This blog being my first blog of my "blogger" account, I feel that it is inappropriate to rush things...we are only at first base, not third. I intend to use this blog as a means of "venting" for myself. A way to put the thoughts to paper, or in this case, "cyber"- paper. I will actually be surprised yet thrilled inside if people actually take time to read these blogs. For those who become accustomed to my site, you will find out I can be random and outrageous at times. And on the other hand I can be serious and contemplative. I will share my loves and hates, my aspirations and dreams and above all, the emotions that come with being me. I'm an actor and a student so as you can imagine drama is naturally apart of my life. But I won't bring it into our blogging relationship...only sometimes. I want my blog to be an outlet for thought, creativity and expression. I will be bold sometimes and not hold back...but tis one of the rare beauties of this country. I can have a blog, say whatever the hell I want...(and potentially suffer the consequences) but still have the ability to express myself. I am far too tired at the moment to begin my blogging experience, but in the coming days, years and so on...you will hear countless thoughts and ramblings from a lover, worker and a dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment